Monday, March 29, 2010

what didn't we do??

spring break. ahh the sweet words that bring such a pleasant feeling inside! i mean really, after spring break, the rest of the year does not even matter! it's so exciting to be three-fourths of the way done with the eleventh grade. no more silly teachers for 3 whole months of summer bliss(: i got to school today and received a newsletter for my parents. i, of course, read it first. the first line read, "first of all, i want to say how excited we all are to be entering the last nine weeks of school...". i hadn't realized how fast the school year had gone by. i think i read the first lilne about 7 times before i finished the letter haha. but it is extremely exciting to see such a great year coming to a fantastic close(:

but i gotta back up a bit and tell you about my spring break. so i'm on my way to church a couple sundays ago and i get a text from my best friend kennedy. she says, " hey i need to talk to you tonight, k?".. this makes me nervous for some reason lol. whenever someone wants to talk its usually something bad so i kept coming up with silly scenerios... why would she be mad at me??? hmm...? so i get to church and she says, " aly, would you like to come to disneyland with me for spring break?" ummm YES!!! haha so i talk to my parents and we work it out so i can go. it's a 14 hour drive :/ that's a long time! so we get to kenn's grandparent house late saturday night. we get up early for church on sunday. it was a terrific first day. soaking up the california sunshine! we went to in and out, we went to the mexican market and got candy. it was spectacular. then came monday morning--disneyland day!! we went on every ride and did all the fun stuff. it was amazing. the firework show changed my life[: it really was the happiest place on earth. i saw this one girl crying and was like holy frick, shut up and be happy! you're in freakin disneyland!! haha oh well. you just can't please some people... so day two was california adventure. also amazing! the best part was the room with all the screens with movies! ahhh lifechanging(: and the drawing class was superb! they sure know how to run a theme park there!! oh and the electrical parade was insane! i loved it. i saw cinderella and she was absolutely beautiful!!! day three was dave and busters. i went there got the t shirt(: haha but really, i played house of dead four and made it to level 2 where i got killed by a zombie spider. it was intense. so we played all these awesome games and had a phenomenal time! thursday was just the girls at knotts berry farm! fun stuff right there! we did all the rides a few times because there was barely a line! we got custom leather bracelets and they're pretty beast if i do say so[: so on thursday night my big brother drove up from san diego to hang out with me and on friday we went to the beach. at the beach we caught crabs and a starfish! it was awesome. we played in the ocean and flew kites. it was a wonderful day. and to end such a wonderful day, peter(my big brother) took the girls to midieval times to see the show. it was a super cool show and we all had a great time. then on saturday we all just chilled by the pool all day long. i got a tan and that night found out it was a burn!! ouch lol. but saturday night i beat everyone at texas hold 'em and i learned how to play risk. sunday we got up and left early in the morning. thank goodness kyle aka harry potter, was texting me to keep me company for the the long trip. truth or dare can in fact be played via text(:

my week went amazing and i had the best time of my life. it was genius[:

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I'll trade you Spring Breaks!! Gosh! I stayed at home all break! Ha, except when I went to Kenzi's house and watched chick flicks and make-up commercials. I was the only guy. =)

    I'm soo glad you had a great week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think my spring break sounds only slightly more fun than yours lol[:

    ReplyDelete