Friday, February 19, 2010

so it is friday today. which just so happens to be my second favorite day! crazy i know! anyways, being that it is friday, i had a half day at school. as i do every friday. it was nice. homeroom, then home economics, then senior seminar, then chapel. the end(: after school i went to a doctors appointment with my nieces and nephew. angela had to get THREE shots:((( i had to hold her down, it was very sad! after she got her bandaides on, through all the tears she said, " that lady shot me!!!" whilst pointing at the nurse. it was really adorable so i laughed. when i laughed she looks at me with very grouchy eyebrows and says, " it's not funny guys!" which, of course, made me laugh harder! what a goober(: i love her incredible bunches though! after the doctors, i stopped at 7 11 for a slurpee. they did not have any good flavors!!!! so i chose blackberry-lime.... it tasted like cough syrup! eww! so i ended up spilling it and not having to finish it. thank goodness! after i got home, i got on facebook and told a guy i barely know an embarrassing story about a guy i thought was cute and it turns out he is like best friends with this cute guy. ugh why do these things happen to me! so apparently, he's going to tell him all about it. oh well, maybe it will work out in my favor(: or not haha. i want to watch a chick flick right now. hmmm which one though? i'm insanely bored right now so this post feels like it is going nowhere.. since you are the only one that reads it kyle, i don't really mind that its going nowhere hehe. peace!

1 comment:

  1. Tell other people about your blog, silly!! Hahaha, I dunno why I have to be the only reader! =P

    Sounds like a pretty epic day, though! =)

    ReplyDelete