Friday, February 5, 2010

would you go with me?

i made a decision... a big one. i love my Heavenly Father soooo much. more than anything else i've ever known. He is the only reason i continue to exist. He is my reason for breathing. He has a perfect plan for my life. even though i haven't seen his plans, i know they are beautiful. i can't wait for him to unveil the wonderful will He has for me for me to live.

so we had an awesome man of God come to our church for a conference. his name is Dr. Jack Schaap. he came for two days and preached 3 times. while sitting in the services, God was moving in my heart the entire time. on tuesday evening he preached a message about loving other people. to reach people for God, we have to have a "so loved" kind of love. as in "for God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life. John 3:16". we all need to tell people about Jesus. have we all just forgotten about the verses that say go out and share the gospel of Jesus Christ?? we need to be christians who love God and show it through our lives. are we aware that "christian" translates to "Christ-like" or "little Christs" now the pharisees meant this as an insult but i would never in my life take offense if someone called me a christian. i am proud to be a christian and i would hope it shows through how i act. i hope someday i live up to the name "christian"...

back to the decision i made... i decided to give my life and my whole self over to God. i will be attending bible college in fall '11. i will serve God for my whole life. i know all he wants is a willing servant and that is what i am, a willing sesrvant(: i can't wait to see what God has in store for my life and all the people i get to tell about Jesus. there is nothing better than telling someone how to get to heaven. and i know now who i am going to fall in love with. i need to fall in love with God before anyone else. He knows me better than anyone for He is my creator. and He is my father. He loves me already and i love Him. I am so excited about my christian life. what an amazing conference with awesome decisions made for God. we are surely blessed by God to have such moving thing happen in Grand View Baptist Church.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray!

    This was a great post, and it made me smile. =) Certainly made my day happier.
    I'm excited for you to go to a Christian College!
    Go be somebody! =D

    ReplyDelete