Saturday, February 27, 2010

we should all be hermits(:

what is up with people who forget who their friends are just because a boy gives them attention? why do they just forget us until said boy dumps their sorry butt? i have this friend who is the most boy crazy girl I've ever met. and incredibly fickle. one day she likes this boy but the next day she likes that boy. it's confusing and ridiculous. she has finally found one boy to have a relationship with. but they are always fighting. whats the point of being together if you don't even like each other most of the time? she ditches us all the time for a 2-timing jerk. he is freaking cheating on her and i told her that but she doesn't believe me. what the heck is up with that? i love her but sometimes she makes me so mad. and now i think she's mad at me because i hang out with a girl she doesn't like. which is stupid. i thought when i left junior high that i left the drama with it. this is why everyone should live as hermits. the end. thanks for letting me vent.

3 comments:

  1. I have some friends like that. Sorry it drives you insane, but I'm glad she has someone like you that puts up with it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feel. it sucks. and the worst part is that how much you try to tell her, she does'ne listen!!!! lol.
    btw- thanks so much for following me.(: love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. phiney, it does suck right? just as i predicted, they broke up. the only good news is she hasn't tried to fall back on me yet lol. but thats yet. there's still time for her lol...and i love your stuff as well[:

    ReplyDelete